- Exclusive formulation for intramammary use.
- High bioavailability in mammary tissue.
- Broad spectrum of action.
- Safe and efficient product.
- Acts on Staphylococcus aureus.
- Acts on Escherichea coli.
- Excellent intracellular action.
- Recommended for high productivity animals.
- Synergistic action with aminoglycosides, penicillin and cefalosporin.
- Low grace period.
Each 10 g syringe contains:
Ciprofloxacin .......... 100.00 mg
Vehicle q.s. .......... 10.00 g
Ciprolac® is recommended for the treatment of acute or chronic mastitis of bovine in lactation caused by Corynebacterium bovis, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus agalactiae, Streptococcus dysgalactiae, Streptococcus uberis, Enterobacter aerogenes and Arcanobacterium (Actinomyces) pyogenes microorganisms.
Directions and Dosages:
After the procedures of milking and udder asepsis the product must be administered through the intramammary route, instilling in the mammary duct the whole content of a syringe, 10 g, in every quarter in 24-hour intervals, for three consecutive days.
After the administration, it is recommended to massage the teat from bottom to top, for better absorption of the medicine.
CAUTION: COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING GRACE PERIOD
SLAUGHTER: THE SLAUGHTER OF THE ANIMALS TREATED WITH THIS PRODUCT MUST ONLY BE CARRIED OUT 06 DAYS AFTER THE LAST APPLICATION.
MILK: THE MILK OF THE ANIMALS TREATED WITH THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION FOR UP TO 02 DAYS AFTER THE LAST APPLICATION OF THIS PRODUCT.