A syringe contains 5 days of treatment for adult animals.
- Oral use. It is not necessary to use needle.
- It contains Vitamin E.
- Recommended for laminitis, tendinitis, myositis, arthritis and navicular syndrome.
Every 100g contains:
Meloxicam .......... 4.50 g
Vitamin E (acetate) .......... 7.50 g
Vehicle q.s. .......... 100.00 g
Maxicam Gel is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, with selective inhibitor activity of Cyclooxygenase (COX 2), indicated in the following equine inflammatory processes:
- Locomotor system pathologies and musculoskeletal diseases, such as: myositis, tendinitis, osteitis, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, osteoarthrosis, synovitis, myotendinous lesion, traumas, claudication, navicular syndrome, laminitis and adjuvant in fracture repair.
- Eye conditions: uveitis, conjunctivitis, post-operative.
- Reproductive disorders such as retained placenta.
- Metritis and mastitis.
- Analgesia pre and post-operative.
- Adjuvant in the treatment of bacterial or chronic infections (pneumonia and diarrhea) and feverish conditions.
Directions and Dosage:
Maxicam Gel must be administered intramuscular or intravenously, once a day (every 24 hours), oral administration, according to syringe graduation. The syringe is graduated for 5 days of treatment for adult animals. For colts, administer half the dose (half of syringe graduation).
CAUTION: COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING GRACE PERIOD
EQUINE (Equus caballus/ HORSES) (Equus asinus/ ASININE) (Equus caballus x Equus asinus/ HINNY)
SLAUGHTER: THE SLAUGHTER OF THE ANIMALS TREATED WITH THIS PRODUCT MUST ONLY BE CARRIED OUT 03 DAYS AFTER THE LAST APPLICATION.