Every 100g contains:
Deltamethrin .......... 4.00 g
Propoxur .......... 12.00 g
Vehicle q.s. .......... 100.00 g
Leevre is indicated as an aid in the control of infestations by ectoparasites Ctenocephalides felis felis (fleas) and Rhipicephalus sanguineus (dog ticks) and in repellency and death of Lutzomyia longipalpis, vector of Canine Leishmaniasis.
The use of Leevre helps, indirectly, to prevent Flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) and verminosis caused by the cestode Dipylidium caninum, both resulting from infestations by Ctenocephalides felis felis (fleas).
- Open the sealed package to pick the collar.
- Adapt it around the animal's neck.
- Leave 2 inches between the neck and the collar.
- Run the collar into the plastic clasps and lock the buttoning pins in 3 holes.
- The extra must be cut more or less five centimeters, after the last hole buttoned.
- After handling the collar for this use, wash hands with water and soap.
For animals in growth phase, follow up the adjustment of the collar around the neck.
it is recommended to remove the collar before bathing the animal and put it back when the skin is dry.
Leevre has two different commercial forms and it must be applied according to its match in circumference, after buttoned, to the size of the animal, according to the table in the leaflet.